The single rapier flatweave carpet weaving machine is made for weaving flatweave carpets with different types of weaving yarn, such as pp, sisal, jute, technical textile and wool,...
- All reed densities are possible on this machine.
- Rapiers are specially made for very thick and very rugged raw wefts.
- The weaving machine can have till 8 heavy shafts or 16 small shafts.
- All type of excenters for any type of weaving can be made.
- The flatweave carpet weaving machine is strongly build and requires less maintenance.
- Flexible rapiers are guided on the slay by means of rapierguides.
- The rapiers are driven by conjugated excenters with different timing profiles. This results in a high loomspeed and low yarn breakage.
- Colour selector for 4 different wefts is available. More colours on request.
- A long colour repetition can be put in the display for special effects.
- The pick up regulator is by motor for easy pick changing.
- Variable pick density according to the weft thickness.
- Special Construma weft yarn accumulators for normal to thick yarn are provided with this weavingloom.
- Weaving yarn can be on beams, bobbin creel or both.
- Available up to 5.6 m weaving width.
- For industrial use. Price and delivery time depend on your requested specifications.